VIDEO TOUR OF FACILITIES
ABCOL OIL & GAS PRODUCTION TRAINING PLATFORM
The Platform is a live integrated training platform replicating the offshore oil and gas process production and maintenance operations which allows ASET to take production and maintenance technicians to a highly competent level in a real working environment.
A unique and world leading Oil & Gas Production Training Platform consisting of the following technologies and equipment:
- Christmas tree
- Two phase separator
- Air Compressors
- Storage tanks
- Centrifugal circulation, injection and services pumps
- Process pipework, valves and electrical supply and connections
- Metering skid, Prover and Daniels Control Panel
- Latest emergency shut down, flow meters,control valves
- Hydraulic skid including pneumatic pumps
- Double block and bleed valves
- Public address system
- Integrated Deluge System
- Chemical Injection Skid
- Gas Dehydration Package which includes – Glycol contactor, Reboiler, Flash Drum, Plate Heat Exchangers and Shell Tube Heat Exchangers.
- 2 Stage Gas Compression
- Pigging Loop System
- Heat exchangers
At the heart of the ABCOL Oil & Gas Production Training Platform Control Room is the latest release of the Emerson Delta Systems V Distributed Control System (DCS) with Hart Fieldbus and Hart wireless instrumentation. The ABCOL Platform has also retained legacy 4-20mA analogue and pneumatic technology enabling delegates to experience the full range of technology current in Oil and Gas and Chemical industries.
The Fire and Gas System is controlled by Invensys Triconex Trident plc controlling Combustible and Toxic gas detectors with infra-red and ultra violet technology, heat and smoke detectors, manual alarm calls, all linked to the plant deluge system.
HAZARDOUS AREAS EX CENTRE
HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING SUITE
Thoroughly enjoyed this course, it has been extremely useful and I will take all of the learning back to my own facilities. Materials and environment were all excellent as were the ASET team
Download Course Directory