Cisrs Two-day Product Knowledge Courses
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
You must hold a CISRS Card (either a Scaffolder or Trainee Scaffolder) and have completed a Scaffolding Part 1 course before attending this course.
• You will need to be able to climb up and down ladders safely
• You must be capable of handling scaffold boards and steel scaffold poles
• You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
• Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
The course will give you the practical and theoretical knowledge to erect and dismantle chosen scaffold systems safely, to current legislation and to the manufacturer's instructions.
There are a number of System Scaffold categories available for this course.
The categories include: >Layher > Cuplok >Kwikstage >Haki >Metrix
The course covers:
• Basic product information and manufacturer's instructions
• Legal overview – health and safety
• British and European standards
• Overview of product accreditation and testing schemes
• Guidance and industry standards
• Component range
• Basic system(s) of work
• Bracing requirements
• Ties, stability and tie patterns
• Loading and duties
• Access towers
• Independent tied scaffolds including returns and hop-ups
• Birdcage access scaffolds
• Loading towers
• Methods of access and egress including stairways.
This course is combination of classroom-based theory and practical exercises.
The final assessment involves both written and practical tests.
Upon successful completion of the course your CISRS Record Card will be endorsed for the specific products covered. If you have only completed your Scaffolding Part 1 you may also want to consider enrolling on a Scaffolding Part 2 Course.
9 Min/Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Price: £438 + VAT
Please Note Grant available for eligible employers; £50 per day for training days only.
Visit citb.co.uk/grant for further information.
Notes to Client To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Excellent facilities, excellent support from ASET team, would recommend ASET without hesitation
Talisman Energy (UK)
Download Course Directory