Cisrs Scaffolding Part 2 - System Scaffold
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
This course is for people who have spent a minimum of six months on site since passing the Scaffolding Part 1 course.
Working as part of a team, you will learn how to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures.
There are a number of System Scaffold categories available for this course. The categories include:
• Correctly and safely erect truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan,
pre-fabricated beams and roof scaffolds
• Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted
• Determine the truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, use of prefabricated beams and roof scaffolds in system or proprietary systems where applicable
• Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
• Practical setting of anchors for tie testing
• NVQ/SVQ portfolio building and practical assessment.
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals.
CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Certificate.
Once you've gained a further six months' site experience and successfully completed your NVQ/SVQ, You may be invited back for a CISRS Level 2 Practical Skills Assessment.
9 Min/Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Price: £1030 + VAT
Notes to Client To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Good lecturer that made everything clear
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory