Cisrs Scaffolding Part 2 - System Scaffold
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
This course is for people who have spent a minimum of six months on site since passing the Scaffolding Part 1 course.
Working as part of a team, you will learn how to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures.
There are a number of System Scaffold categories available for this course. The categories include:
• Correctly and safely erect truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan,
pre-fabricated beams and roof scaffolds
• Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted
• Determine the truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, use of prefabricated beams and roof scaffolds in system or proprietary systems where applicable
• Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
• Practical setting of anchors for tie testing
• NVQ/SVQ portfolio building and practical assessment.
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals.
CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Certificate.
Once you've gained a further six months' site experience and successfully completed your NVQ/SVQ, You may be invited back for a CISRS Level 2 Practical Skills Assessment.
9 Min/Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Price: £1030 + VAT
Notes to Client To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Good course well presented
Aker Offshore Partner
Download Course Directory