Cisrs Scaffolding Part 1 - System Scaffold
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
New entrants/operatives to the scaffolding industry.
This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures.
• Improve your knowledge of scaffolding and using tube and fitting or system scaffold
• Learn via classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals
• Advance your career in the scaffolding industry.
The following System Scaffold categories are available for this course:
The Scaffolding Part 1: System Scaffold course will train you to:
• Safely and correctly erect independent and putlog scaffolds with returns, towers and birdcage scaffolds, in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable.
• Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted.
• Determine the material requirements for independents and putlog with returns, towers, and birdcage scaffolds in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable.
• Lay out materials, set out the scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely.
• Ensure that scaffolds are constructed to statutory regulations following the safe systems of work set out in Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4).
• Interpret simple drawings.
• Understand the basics of tie testing.
• Make alterations to scaffolds (eg dropping lift height on independent).
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals.
CISRS Scaffolding Part 1 certificate.
9 Min/Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Price: £1030 + VAT
Notes to Client To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Very happy with this course, it has brought up my level of understanding
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory