Hydraulic Engineering Systems Design And Advanced Troubleshooting
|08 Apr - 10 Apr 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£820.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||6|
|17 Jun - 19 Jun 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£820.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||6|
|12 Aug - 14 Aug 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£820.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||6|
|18 Nov - 20 Nov 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£820.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||6|
About this course
This course is prepared for advanced technicians/engineers who have prior knowledge of hydraulic engineering.
Practical Content 50% Theoretical Content 50%
This course is for advanced delegates who have completed the Hydraulic Engineering Failure Analysis and Troubleshooting course. The course includes design of hydraulic systems, advanced troubleshooting and closed loop proportional hydraulic control systems. The course includes workshop based sessions covering component considerations, closed loop proportional control systems and troubleshooting to reinforce classroom training.
• How to choose the best hydraulic pump utilising selection and performance characteristics.
• How to choose the best hydraulic valve utilising selection and performance characteristics.
• Appreciation of proportional components and closed loop proportional controls.
• Logical fault finding skills.
• Use of Festo SIM5 software.
Classroom and workshop based.
City & Guilds SCQF Credit Rated & Levelled Certificate.
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
• 5 years offshore experience in production operations and maintenance • Presentation skills
• A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor.
3/8, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
· All delegates must have completed the Hydraulic Engineering Fundamentals course.
· Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Notes to Client
To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Very happy with this course, it has brought up my level of understanding
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory