Cisrs Scaffolding Part 2 - Tube And Fitting
|19 Aug - 30 Aug 2019||08:30 - 17:00||£1,160.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||7|
About this course
This course is for people who have spent a minimum of six months on site since passing the Scaffolding Part 1 course.
Course Length (Days)
Working as part of a team, you will learn how to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures
There are a number of System Scaffold categories available for this course. The categories include (codes in brackets):
- +8 (BAW028)
- Plettac Metrix (BAW02P)
- Layher (BAW02L)
- Cuplok (BAW02C)
- Kwikstage (BAW02K)
- Haki (BAW02H)
- Tradlok TBA
- Alustar TBA
- Correctly and safely erect truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, pre-fabricated beams and roof scaffolds
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted
- Determine the truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, use of prefabricated beams and roof scaffolds in system or proprietary systems where applicable
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and
- BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Practical setting of anchors for tie testing
- NVQ/SVQ portfolio building and practical assessment.
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals
CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Certificate.
Once you've gained a further six months' site experience and successfully completed yout NVQ/SVQ, You may be invited back for a CISRS Level 2 Practical Skills Assessment.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 17:00.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
ASET Scaffolding Training Centre
This course has given me a lot more understanding of pressure testing and will be very useful in the future
Download Course Directory