Cisrs Scaffolding Part 2 - Tube And Fitting
|19 Aug - 30 Aug 2019||08:30 - 17:00||£1,160.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||9|
|09 Dec - 20 Dec 2019||08:30 - 17:00||£1,160.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||9|
About this course
This course is for people who have spent a minimum of six months on site since passing the Scaffolding Part 1 course.
Course Length (Days)
Working as part of a team, you will learn how to safely erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures
There are a number of System Scaffold categories available for this course. The categories include (codes in brackets):
- +8 (BAW028)
- Plettac Metrix (BAW02P)
- Layher (BAW02L)
- Cuplok (BAW02C)
- Kwikstage (BAW02K)
- Haki (BAW02H)
- Tradlok TBA
- Alustar TBA
- Correctly and safely erect truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, pre-fabricated beams and roof scaffolds
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted
- Determine the truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, use of prefabricated beams and roof scaffolds in system or proprietary systems where applicable
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and
- BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Practical setting of anchors for tie testing
- NVQ/SVQ portfolio building and practical assessment.
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals
CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Certificate.
Once you've gained a further six months' site experience and successfully completed yout NVQ/SVQ, You may be invited back for a CISRS Level 2 Practical Skills Assessment.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 17:00.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
ASET Scaffolding Training Centre
Excellent course with realistic situations. Great use of feedback after excercises.
Teekay Voyageur Production Ltd
Download Course Directory