Cisrs Scaffolding Inspection Training Scheme (sits)
|02 Sep - 04 Sep 2019||08:30 - 17:00||£578.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||12|
About this course
CISRS would expect delegates to have awareness and experience of scaffolding structures, which would have come from time spent in their individual industry sector e.g. construction, engineering, manufacturing, offshore etc. This experience would be required to be confirmed by the production of a CV with contactable references and/or certificates. Examples of acceptable experience are –
- Delegate holds current CISRS Scaffolder/Advanced Card
- Delegate has previously attended a scaffold appreciation/awareness course.
- Delegate has previously attended a Scaffold Inspection course.
- You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English
Health & Safety Requirement:
You must either be able to provide evidence of passing a CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test within the last 23 months; or you must hold at least one of the following:
- Current CCNSG Passport to Safety
- NEBOSH Construction certificate (taken within 23 months)
- Current Offshore Survival certificate/Card
- FAS Safe Pass
- SMSTS (taken within 23 months)
- SSSTS (taken within 23 months).
Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area
Course Length (Days)
This CISRS accredited course will develop your understanding of scaffolding components, forms of construction and the inspection procedures for basic access scaffolds and how to comply with current legislation and Codes of Practice.
- Regulations and approved Codes of Practice
- Scaffolding terminology
- Tubes, boards and fittings
- Gin wheels and ropes
- Scaffold ties
- Construction regulations and recommendations of basic scaffolds to include:
- independent tied scaffold
- putlog scaffold
- birdcage scaffold
- static tower
- basic independent tied scaffold
- scaffolds with prefabricated beams
- protective fans, pavement gantry
- loading bay, roof saddle scaffold
- splay scaffold roof edge protection
- practical inspection
The final assessment involves written and practical tests
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded the CISRS Scaffolding Inspection Training Scheme (Advanced SITS) Certificate
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 – 17:00
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
ASET Scaffolding Training Centre
Very happy with this course, it has brought up my level of understanding
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory