Introduction To The Oil And Gas Industry (from Discovery To Refinery) : City & Guilds Scqf Level 4
|04 Apr - 05 Apr 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£1,608.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||12|
|06 Jun - 07 Jun 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£1,608.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||12|
|04 Jul - 05 Jul 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£1,608.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||12|
|12 Sep - 13 Sep 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£1,608.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||12|
|14 Nov - 15 Nov 2019||08:30 - 16:30||£1,608.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||12|
About this course
Personnel requiring comprehensive knowledge and understanding of offshore oil and gas process, production and refinery operations.
Practical Content (%) Theoretical Content (%)
To provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the offshore oil and gas process, utilities, refinery and general operations including the associated hazards.
- Petroleum Geology and Reservoir Formation
- Oil Exploration
- Well Operations
- Drilling & Completion
- Production process equipment layout from reservoir to storage/export
- Hazards Associated with production operations
- Process Operations including all the production fundamentals.
- Pracical Exercises on our state of the art ABCOL Oil and Gas Production Training Platform
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Fire and Gas Systems
- Refinery Operations.
This course exclusively uses ASET's world leading live and fully integrated ABCOL Oil and Gas Production Training Platform.
City & Guilds SCQF Level 4 Certificate
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
- 5 years offshore experience in production operations
- Presentation skills.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 16:30
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
ASET International Oil & Gas Training Academy, Aberdeen Altens Campus, Hareness Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3LE.
Good course well presented
Aker Offshore Partner
Download Course Directory