Water Injection Operations
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
To provide knowledge and understanding of water injection operations.
- Principles of water injection
- Principles of deaeration
- Principles of oxygen scavenging
- Deaeration and filtration plant
- Types of water injection filtration plant available
- Water injection wells, downhole completions and reservoir formation
- Water injection operations and monitoring
- Hazards associated with water injection operations
City & Guilds 9841 Certificate
Times of Training
09:00 to 16:30.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Very happy with this course, it has brought up my level of understanding
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory