Electricity At Work Regulations
|31 Jul 2018||08:30 - 12:30||£290.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||18|
|05 Sep 2018||08:30 - 12:30||£290.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||14|
|26 Sep 2018||08:30 - 12:30||£290.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||16|
|10 Oct 2018||08:30 - 12:30||£290.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||18|
|24 Oct 2018||08:30 - 12:30||£290.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||17|
|19 Dec 2018||08:30 - 12:30||£290.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||18|
About this course
Electricians, Supervisors and Electrical Management.
To explain and expand on the implications of the Health & Safety Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- Legal requirements of the regulations relationship with other codes of practice
- Safe systems and work activities
- Strength and capability of equipment
- Adverse and hazardous environments
- Insulation, protection and placing of conditions
- Referenced conductors
- Excess current protection
- Working on dead equipment
- Working on or near live equipment
- Workspace, access and lighting
- Competent persons.
City & Guilds Certificate 9841
Minimum Instructor Qualification/Experience
- 5 years experience in electrical plant and equipment installation
- Presentation skills.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 13:00.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
This course has given me a lot more understanding of pressure testing and will be very useful in the future
Download Course Directory