Diesel Engine Servicing & Fault Finding
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
Familiarise delegates with the construction and operating principles of diesel engines. Provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to carry out 1st line servicing routines & fault finding on industrial diesel engines.
Note: The engine used is the Perkins 4236.
- Presentation on diesel engine construction, operating principles, fault finding and routine servicing
- Run a diesel engine and carry out a performance test to determine machine condition
- Carry out fault finding on common diesel engine starting and running faults
- Select and use appropriate test equipment & procedures for fault finding on diesel engines
- Identify suitable remedial actions to rectify faults on a diesel engine
Times of Training
09:00 to 16:30
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Very informative, well presented
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory