Cisrs Scaffolding Supervisor
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
This course is for Supervisors and Managers. It will enhance your professional development and help you to gain evidence to achieve NVQ/SVQ management/supervisory qualifications.
This course aims to develop the core management skills you need to effectively supervise scaffolding operations.
Course Content Course structure:
• Health and safety including Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
• Regulations and approved Codes of Practice
• Scaffolding terminology
• Construction regulations and recommendations of basic scaffolds – BS EN12811-1 and TG20
• Improved supervision of safety compliance
• Reporting and RIDDOR
• Risk assessments and method statements
• Basic estimating
• Communication skills
• The Construction Industry Scaffolders' Record Scheme (CISRS).
This is a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals. Assessment involves a written test and a written project.
You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
CISRS Certificate of completion.
If you have passed the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) supervisors test you will also obtain a CISRS Scaffolding Supervisors Card.
12 Min/Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Price: £819 + VAT
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Notes to Client To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Very informative and well taught
Petrofac Training Ltd
Download Course Directory