Cisrs Scaffolding Part 1 - System Scaffold
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
New entrants/operatives to the scaffolding industry.
This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures.
• Improve your knowledge of scaffolding and using tube and fitting or system scaffold
• Learn via classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals
• Advance your career in the scaffolding industry.
The following System Scaffold categories are available for this course:
The Scaffolding Part 1: System Scaffold course will train you to:
• Safely and correctly erect independent and putlog scaffolds with returns, towers and birdcage scaffolds, in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable.
• Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted.
• Determine the material requirements for independents and putlog with returns, towers, and birdcage scaffolds in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable.
• Lay out materials, set out the scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely.
• Ensure that scaffolds are constructed to statutory regulations following the safe systems of work set out in Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4).
• Interpret simple drawings.
• Understand the basics of tie testing.
• Make alterations to scaffolds (eg dropping lift height on independent).
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals.
CISRS Scaffolding Part 1 certificate.
9 Min/Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Price: £1030 + VAT
Notes to Client To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Bibby Ship Management (Western Europe) Ltd
Download Course Directory