Introduction To Wireless Instrumentation
|28 Aug - 30 Aug 2017||08:30 - 16:30||£795.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||6|
|23 Oct - 25 Oct 2017||08:30 - 16:30||£795.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||6|
|11 Dec - 13 Dec 2017||08:30 - 16:30||£795.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||6|
About this course
About this Course
Technicians and Engineers with some Instrument/Electrical experience who require a comprehensive practical overview of Wireless Instrumentation used currently in the process industry.
Practical Content 80% Theoretical Content 20%
To provide an appreciation of the configuration, commissioning and maintenance of Smart 'Hart' wireless Instrumentation. Techniques and methods used by Instrument personnel to maintain a safe and efficient process control system.
• Configuration of Wireless Gateways (Rosemount 1420)
• Configuration of Smart Wireless 'Thums'.
• Introduction to and Configuration of Smart WIOC S Series I/O Cards for Delta V.
• Introduction to Electronic Marshalling with 'Charms' I/O's.
• Configuration and Maintenance of Smart Wireless Transmitters including Differential and Gauge Pressure transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, Digital Input Transmitters.
• Introduction to AMS, Asset Management Suite.
Classroom, Instrument Workshop and ABCOL Production Training Platform.
City & Guilds SCQF Credit Rated and Leveled Certificate.
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in industry
• A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor.
6 Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Notes to Client
To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Bibby Ship Management (Western Europe) Ltd
Download Course Directory