Introduction To Wireless Instrumentation
|27 Aug - 29 Aug 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£819.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||6|
|22 Oct - 24 Oct 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£819.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||6|
About this course
About this Course
Technicians and Engineers with some Instrument/Electrical experience who require a comprehensive practical overview of Wireless Instrumentation used currently in the process industry.
Practical Content 80% Theoretical Content 20%
To provide an appreciation of the configuration, commissioning and maintenance of Smart 'Hart' wireless Instrumentation. Techniques and methods used by Instrument personnel to maintain a safe and efficient process control system.
• Configuration of Wireless Gateways (Rosemount 1420)
• Configuration of Smart Wireless 'Thums'.
• Introduction to and Configuration of Smart WIOC S Series I/O Cards for Delta V.
• Introduction to Electronic Marshalling with 'Charms' I/O's.
• Configuration and Maintenance of Smart Wireless Transmitters including Differential and Gauge Pressure transmitters, Temperature Transmitters, Digital Input Transmitters.
• Introduction to AMS, Asset Management Suite.
Classroom, Instrument Workshop and ABCOL Production Training Platform.
City & Guilds SCQF Credit Rated and Leveled Certificate.
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in industry
• A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor.
6 Max, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Notes to Client
To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Very happy with this course, it has brought up my level of understanding
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory