Hydraulic Engineering Fundamentals
|11 Jun - 13 Jun 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£804.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||2|
|06 Aug - 08 Aug 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£804.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||0|
|12 Nov - 14 Nov 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£804.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||-1|
About this course
This course is prepared for technicians/engineers who have little or no experience of hydraulic fluid power systems operating principles or maintenance practices.
Practical Content 40% Theoretical Content 60%
To provide delegates with an introduction to fundamental hydraulic principles, familiarisation with common hydraulic components, symbols and circuits and oil cleanliness, including an introduction to Festo SIM5 circuit design software. The course includes training sessions in the workshop to enable delegates to gain practical experience.
• Hydraulic principles, hydraulic component construction and operating principles.
• Hydraulic drawings and symbols used, including use of Festo SIM5 software.
• Hydraulic pumps and motors, design and operating principles.
• Filters, filtration and fluid cleanliness standards.
• Valves and actuators.
• Safety considerations.
• Constructing simple systems and testing performance.
Classroom and workshop based.
City & Guilds SCQF Credit Rated & Levelled Certificate.
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
• 5 years offshore experience in production operations and maintenance • Presentation skills
• A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor.
3/8, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
Notes to Client
To set up a course specifically for your company or if the dates above are not suitable please contact us for additional dates.
Very happy with this course, it has brought up my level of understanding
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory