Cisrs Scaffolding Part 1 – Tube & Fitting
|29 Jan - 09 Feb 2018||08:30 - 17:00||£1,030.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||5|
|18 Jun - 29 Jun 2018||08:30 - 17:00||£1,030.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||8|
|26 Nov - 07 Dec 2018||08:30 - 17:00||£1,030.00 + VAT||Clintery Centre||9|
About this course
New entrants/ operatives to the scaffolding industry
Course Length (Days)
This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures.
- Improve your knowledge of scaffolding and using tube and fitting or system scaffold.
- Learn via classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals.
- Advance your career in the scaffolding industry.
The following System Scaffold categories are available for this course:
The Scaffolding Part 1: Tube and Fitting or System Scaffold course will train you to:
- Safely and correctly erect independent and putlog scaffolds with returns, towers and birdcage scaffolds, in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted
- Determine the material requirements for independents and putlog with returns, towers, and birdcage scaffolds in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable
- Lay out materials, set out the scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely
- Ensure that scaffolds are constructed to statutory regulations following the safe systems of work set out in Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Interpret simple drawings
- Understand the basics of tie testing
- Make alterations to scaffolds (eg dropping lift height on independent).
Classroom-based theory, computer-based training and practicals
CISRS Scaffolding Part 1 certificate.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 17:00.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
ASET Scaffolding Training Centre
Thoroughly enjoyed this course, it has been extremely useful and I will take all of the learning back to my own facilities. Materials and environment were all excellent as were the ASET team
Download Course Directory