Cisrs Advanced Scaffolding
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
This course is for people who hold the CISRS Scaffolder Card.
Course Length (Days)
Working as part of a team, you will learn how to safely erect, alter and dismantle a range of complex scaffolding structures.
The course programme includes:
- Correctly and safely erect cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of these scaffolds and the work methods to be adopted
- Carry out procedures for producing, interpreting and using risk assessments and method statements
- Use scale rules and scale drawings
- Determine the material requirements for cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting
- Lay out materials, interpret design drawings, set out scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations, TG20 and
- BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4)
- Practical setting of anchors and tie testing
- NVQ/SVQ portfolio building.
This course is a combination of classroom based theory and practical exercises. The final assessment involves both written and practical tests
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded the CISRS Advanced Scaffolding certificate. Once you have had a further six months site experience, have completed your portfolio and have had your NVQ/SVQ signed off you may be invited to attend a level 3 two day CISRS Practical Skills Assessment.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 17:00.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
ASET Scaffolding Training Centre
Price per Delegate
Very informative, well presented
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory