City & Guilds Scqf Level 4: Introduction To The Oil And Gas Industry (from Discovery To Refinery)
|11 Sep - 12 Sep 2017||08:30 - 16:30||£1,530.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||12|
|13 Nov - 14 Nov 2017||08:30 - 16:30||£1,530.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||11|
About this course
Personnel requiring comprehensive knowledge and understanding of offshore oil and gas process, production and refinery operations.
Practical Content (%) Theoretical Content (%)
To provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the offshore oil and gas process, utilities, refinery and general operations including the associated hazards.
- Petroleum Geology and Reservoir Formation
- Oil Exploration
- Well Operations
- Drilling & Completion
- Production process equipment layout from reservoir to storage/export
- Hazards Associated with production operations
- Process Operations including all the production fundamentals.
- Pracical Exercises on our state of the art ABCOL Oil and Gas Production Training Platform
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD)
- Fire and Gas Systems
- Refinery Operations.
This course exclusively uses ASET's world leading live and fully integrated ABCOL Oil and Gas Production Training Platform.
City & Guilds SCQF Level 4 Certificate
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
- 5 years offshore experience in production operations
- Presentation skills.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 16:30
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
ASET International Oil & Gas Training Academy, Aberdeen Altens Campus, Hareness Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3LE.
Great course, valuable lessons learned. The experience and knowledge shared is of great benefit
Dolphin Drilling Personnel Pte Ltd
Download Course Directory