High Voltage Circuit Breaker Service & Maintenance
|12 Apr - 13 Apr 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£610.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||4|
|05 Jul - 06 Jul 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£610.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||4|
|06 Sep - 07 Sep 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£610.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||4|
|06 Dec - 07 Dec 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£610.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||4|
About this course
Engineering personnel involved with power distribution networks, and the use of site operated switchgear, eitheronshore, offshore or onboard vessels.
Practical Content 70% Theoretical Content 30%
To provide candidates with the training to develop their skills in the practical maintenance and testing of High voltage circuit Breakers.
· Importance of Adequate Maintenance on HV Breakers.
· Electrical Safety Rules and Regulations
· Safe Isolations Procedures
· Introduction to Switchgear, types of Breakers and operation
· Hands-on servicing and testing of HV Breakers
· Circuit Breaker Analyser Testing and use of associated software
The majority of this course is practical hands on training delivered by fully qualified and experienced ex industry personnel using equipment replicated from the onshore and offshore oil and gas working environment.
City & Guilds SCQF Credit Rated and leveled Certificate .
Required Instructor Qualification/Experience
· 5 years' experience in electrical plant operations
· Qualified to Authorized Electrical Person status
· Presentation skills
· A1 Workplace Assessor.
Min/Max Number of Delegates
2/4, course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Times of Training
08:30 to 16:30.
Delegates are required to provide the following their own PPE (coveralls, safety glasses & safety footwear)
ASET International Oil & Gas Training Academy,
Aberdeen Altens Campus, Hareness Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3LE.
Good lecturer that made everything clear
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory