Edi Level 4 Award In The Internal Quality Assurance Of Assessment Processes & Practice
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
Unit 4: Understanding the Principles and Practices Of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
Unit 5: Internally Assure the Quality Assessment
Anyone within an organization whose role requires them to internally assure the quality of assessment. The course is also aimed at those who require an understanding of the role of internally assuring the quality of assessment within a Competence Standard System. This is a competence-based qualification; therefore this course is for individuals who will undertake the post-course work to achieve their award.
Course length (Days)
Work environment to generate evidence and gain experience
To allow IQA candidates to understand the key requirements and components of a Competence Standard System and to realize their part, as an internal verifier, within this process. To give the IQA candidates the required skill and knowledge to enable them to produce an evidence portfolio, in internally assuring the quality of assessment, carried out in their place of work or in a training environment. This Portfolio of Evidence will then be assessed and on successful completion, the candidate will receive their Internally Quality Assurance Qualification.
- Standards of Competence
- Verification Strategies
- Verifier's role and responsibilities
- The verification Process:
- Planning for internal quality assurance of assessment
- Evaluating quality of assessment
- Internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment
- Constructing and maintaining an IQA CPD log (now a formal condition of maintaining IQA status)
- Assistance and guidance on how to construct a Portfolio of Evidence
- Professional Discussion.
Presentation, Trainer-led discussion, group exercises and group discussion.
On completion of a Portfolio of Evidence.
Qualified assessor, Assessing S/NVQ's or work place competence.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
09:00 to 16:30.
Can be tailored to suit.
Price per Delegate
£1,265 + VAT.
Very worthwhile course and enlightened with different approaches & various scenarios
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory