Water Injection Operations
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
To provide knowledge and understanding of water injection operations.
- Principles of water injection
- Principles of deaeration
- Principles of oxygen scavenging
- Deaeration and filtration plant
- Types of water injection filtration plant available
- Water injection wells, downhole completions and reservoir formation
- Water injection operations and monitoring
- Hazards associated with water injection operations
City & Guilds 9841 Certificate
Times of Training
09:00 to 16:30.
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
The lecturer was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful with the course content as well as providing lots of good information above and beyond the requirements which gave me an insight into the world of DP
Gulfmark UK Ltd
Download Course Directory