Introduction To Process Instrumentation (module 1 Measuring Systems): City & Guilds Scqf Level 6
|11 Jun - 15 Jun 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,226.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||6|
|06 Aug - 10 Aug 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,226.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||8|
|10 Sep - 14 Sep 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,226.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||8|
|12 Nov - 16 Nov 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,226.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||8|
|10 Dec - 14 Dec 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,226.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||8|
About this course
Technicians and Engineers not of an Instrumentation discipline who require a comprehensive practical overview of the instrumentation used currently in the process industry.
To provide an appreciation of the maintenance requirements and methods used by Instrument personnel to maintain a safe and efficient process control system. To introduce candidates to 'Smart' field Instrumentation with Hart and Foundation Fieldbus communication.
- Pressure Measurement Instruments
- Temperature Measurement Instruments
- Level Measurement Instruments
- Flow Measurement Instruments
- Use of Instrument Diagrams and Documentation
- Introduction to Asset Management Suite (A.M.S.)
- 375 and 475 Field Communicators and standard calibration equipment
- Introduction to modern DCS and ESD systems
- Practical demonstration and candidate practical calibration/function checks
- Practical and written question paper.
The majority of this course is practical hands on training delivered by fully qualified and experienced ex industry personnel using equipment replicated from the onshore and offshore oil and gas working environment. This course is exclusively delivered using ASET's world leading live and fully integrated ABCOL Oil and Gas Production Training Platform and Instrument workshop.
City and Guilds SCQF Level 6 Certificate
Minimum Instructor Qualification/Experience
- Further Education Qualification A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor
- 5 years offshore experience in production operations.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 16:30
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
ASET International Oil & Gas Training Academy, Aberdeen Altens Campus, Hareness Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3LE.
Instructors were very knowledgeable and good training. Very good practical training
Download Course Directory