Introduction To Plcs In Oil And Gas Production: City & Guilds Scqf Level 6
|25 Jun - 27 Jun 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,221.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||8|
|01 Oct - 03 Oct 2018||08:30 - 16:30||£1,221.00 + VAT||Altens Training Centre||8|
About this course
Maintenance and Operations Technician/Engineers who are new to Programmable Logic Controllers utilized in ESD systems, Fire and Gas Systems and Process Control Systems.
To give a practical understanding of PLC systems and programming techniques as used in Oil and Gas Production.
- Converting schematic diagrams into ladder logic to enable effective programming
- Designing simple ladder logic diagrams for ESD and Process Control Functions, incorporating relays/coils, timers, counters, internal contacts, inputs and outputs
- Programming a PLC using a laptop/Notebook
- Designing programmes to operate ESD test rig for typical Oil/Gas Separator
- Level Control of a typical Knockout Drum
- Troubleshooting online with working PLC
- Using and Programming HMI Display Graphics.
The majority of this course is practical hands on training delivered by fully qualified and experienced ex industry personnel using equipment replicated from the onshore and offshore oil and gas working environment. Practical Exercises on ESD Systems and Process control
City & Guilds SCQF Level 6 Certificate .
Minimum Instructor Qualification/Experience
- Further Education Qualification A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor
- 5 years offshore experience in production operations.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 16:30
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
ASET International Oil & Gas Training Academy, Aberdeen Altens Campus, Hareness Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3LE.
Excellent Instructor, thank you!
NIIT Limited UK
Download Course Directory