City & Guilds Scqf Level 5: Introduction To Hydraulics
Sorry, there are no dates scheduled for this course at the moment.
About this course
This course is prepared for technicians/engineers who have little or no experience of hydraulic fluid power systems operating principles or maintenance practices.
Course Length (Days)
To provide delegates with the knowledge required to allow them to carry out first line servicing, fault diagnosis and maintenance of simple hydraulic systems such as ESD power packs, BOP skids etc.
- Hydraulic principles, hydraulic components construction & operating principles, drawing symbols
- Hydraulic pumps & motors, design & operating principles
- Filters, filtration and fluid cleanliness standards
- Dismantling, inspection and resealing of actuators
- Construct a simple system and test performance.
The majority of this course is practical hands on training delivered by fully qualified and experienced ex industry personnel using equipment replicated from the onshore and offshore oil and gas working environment.
City & Guilds Certificate.
Minimum Instructor Qualification/Experience
- Trade qualifications
- 5 Years Industry Experience
- A1 or equivalent Workplace Assessor.
Min/Max Number of Delegates Required per Event
Times of Training
08:30 to 16:30
Course duration and times may vary depending on delegate numbers.
Delegates are required to supply their own PPE.
North East Scotland College, Aberdeen Clinterty Campus Clinterty, Kinellar, Aberdeen AB21 0TZ.
Price per Delegate
£565 + VAT.
* Cost stated is per delegate
Very worthwhile course and enlightened with different approaches & various scenarios
Wood Group PSN Ltd
Download Course Directory